Parents will not be allowed to get out of their vehicles during the packet pick up or drop off. The school staff will hand parents their packets on the day of packet pick-up. On the day the registration actually is taken, school staff will retrieve the packets and documentation from the car window, make copies of documentation, and return documentation back to the parents.
On the day of actual registration, parents should bring the following documentation along with the completed packet:
- Certified/Official birth certificate of the child
- Copy of child’s Social Security card or signed waiver
- Shot record on GA Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, and Nutrition Examination (Form 3300) (Records may be obtained at the Health Department.)
- Proof of residence within the school district:
Minimum of TWO current documents from the following list is required for all students:
- Current utility bill with parent’s name and address (MUST BE ONE FORM OF PROOF)
- Rental agreement with parent’s name, address, and children living in the home
- Mortgage payment book with parent’s name and address
THIS IS FOR PREK REGISTRATION ONLY!! Kindergarten registration information is coming soon.