Here Comes the Bus allows you to view the real-time location of your child’s school bus on your smartphone, tablet or computer. With it, you will have the information you need to send your children to the bus stop at just the right time, helping to protect them from inclement weather and other roadside dangers. What’s more, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your children haven’t missed the bus.
Here Comes the Bus is free for the 2019-2020 school year, and enables you to:
- See the location of your child’s bus both before and after school
- Confirm that your child’s bus has arrived at the bus stop, at school or both
- Receive a push notification* or email message when the bus is near your stop, has been substituted, or when we have important information to relay
Here Comes the Bus is powered by Synovia Solutions™, makers of the GPS-tracking technology used by the Transportation Department of Valdosta City Schools to increase safety and cost savings as it relates to our school bus fleet.
Available in three languages (English, Spanish and French), the Here Comes the Bus app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Valdosta City Schools Transportation Department by calling (229) 245-5640.
If you need to contact Here Comes the Bus customer support, please go to: www.help.herecomesthebus.com/en/support/home and click on “Contact Support.” You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- School District Name or 87872
- Email address used for your Here Comes the Bus account
- Your child’s first and last name, and student ID #
- Description of the question