As CDC and local guidelines allow, we will offer flexible summer scheduling and test-at-home options beginning in late fall or early winter 2020.
Here's an overview of opportunities to take the ACT for the rest of the year:
- ACT National Test Dates: June 13 (make up date available June 20), July 18 (make up date available July 25), September 12, October 24, December 12
- ACT On-Campus Testing: Available at participating colleges and universities
- ACT Section Retesting: Available starting in September 2020
- ACT State and District Testing: Students who are testing as part of a state or district testing program should reach out to their school for the status of their testing
- ACT Test-At-Home Options: Available late fall/early winter 2020
Here is more information: https://bit.ly/3anf0jQ
With student and educator safety as our priority, we're adapting to the challenges presented by Covid-19. While we're unable to administer the June SAT, we will:
◼️ Have an SAT each month, starting with August
◼️ Significantly expand capacity for fall SATs
Registration for fall SAT dates will open in May. Students who were registered for the canceled June SAT and juniors who don't have SAT scores will have early access to registration for the August, September, and October administrations.
More details: http://spr.ly/61881FjN8.