Registration for Valdosta City Schools' students is now available ONLINE. Please review the following video for instructions on how to complete the online registration process: https://kb.infinitecampus.com/help/online-registration-for-parents
To begin your Online Registration application, please click the following link: https://campus.gocats.org/campus/OLRLogin/valdosta
If you cannot complete the registration online using our Online Registration platform, you can download and print a copy of the registration packet located at the bottom of this page. If you are unable to download and print the registration packet, one can be picked up at your child’s zoned school. To determine your child’s school zone, please contact our Central Office at (229) 333-8500. Once you have obtained and completed the registration packet, please follow the guidelines for “In Person Registration”.
All “In-Person” registrations will be by appointment only and you will need to contact your child’s zoned school to schedule an appointment. Please bring the completed forms and the required documents to your scheduled appointment.
For the protection and safety of all persons, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All visitors must sign-in
- Only one adult (Parent, Guardian, Kinship Caregiver, etc.) should complete the registration process and attend the scheduled registration appointment.
- Wear a facial mask and/or covering to limit the spread of illness while on site
- Be properly screened by staff (which may include a temperature scan and/or a series of COVID-19 related questions)
- Practice social distancing at a minimum of 6ft apart.
The VCS Enrollment & Registration Checklist outlines all required documents needed to complete registration. Parents should provide all documents at the time of registration. All students enrolled must reside within the Valdosta City limits with parents or legal guardians and meet the age requirements as established by state law for Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade and students with disabilities.