Registration is for PreK students who will be 4 years old on or before September 1, and for Kindergarten students who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, and live in the J.L. Lomax, Pinevale, Sallas Mahone, S.L. Mason or W.G. Nunn Elementary School zones.
Parents can register their students online or on-site during the drive thru event. Please remember to bring the following required documents to complete enrollment:
- Certified/Official birth certificate of child
- Copy of child’s Social Security card or signed waiver
- Shot record on GA Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, and Nutrition Examination (Form 3300) (Records may be obtained at the Health Department Monday-Friday)
- Proof of residence within the school district
Minimum of TWO current documents from the following list is required for all students:
- Current utility bill with parent’s name and address (MUST BE ONE FORM OF PROOF);
- Rental agreement with parent’s name, address and children living in the home; and/or
- Mortgage statement with parent’s name and address.